User Experience Design
User Experience design asks us to advocate for our users by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure of interacting with the experiences and products. This discipline is fundamental to all disciplines of instructional design.
Back to Categories
This toolkit series was created by verynice, a design strategy consultancy in Los Angeles that wanted to share everything they’ve learned with people like you:
- Brand Strategy & Identity: Craft a strong and authentic brand strategy.
- Marketing & Storytelling: Create a strategic marketing campaign that will inspire your audience to engage.
- Mission Statements: Write a mission statement that your entire organization can rally behind.
- Value Proposition: Uncover your perceived and projected value while writing a value proposition statement that can clearly communicate your niche.
- Information Architecture: Organize your website content into an easy-to-follow site map.
- User Experience & Interface: Collaboratively and quickly sketch a user experience that works.
- Collaborative Analysis: Better define existing collaborations, or imagine new potential ones.
- Competitive Analysis: Map out your direct and peripheral competition while also positioning yourself amongst them.
- Strategic Planning: Write 12-month strategic plan that maps out key milestones and activities to get you where you need to be.
Our digital download is available on a pay-what-you-want basis, and includes easy-to-understand instructions.
Cassius Kiani, Mikleo / Go Highbrow
Change the way you think and look at products (digital and otherwise) forever. Learn what user experience is and how it affects every decision you and your users will ever make.
This content is designed for people who want to know the deeper reasons behind why people do what they do. This is for the busy entrepreneur, designer, or marketer who wants to know techniques they can use to help build better products and ultimately improve people’s lives.
We’ve asked our friends and colleagues for their top three to five resources on important topics related to product psychology and user behavior. They’ve taken the time to dig up their favorite articles, videos, and resources to get you up to speed quickly.
In this ebook:
- See how to design visually intuitive interfaces for the web.
- Learn how size, colors, space, layout, and style affect visual understanding.
- Get quick tips for designing clear visual hierarchies.
- 18 examples of the best sites analyzed from companies like MailChimp & RelateIQ.
Virtual, augmented, and mixed reality applications are poised to explode into the consumer market. The inevitable explosion will mainstream this technology and transform how we look at content, opening new opportunities not only for how we entertain ourselves, but also for how we connect, share, and learn.
For this eBook, we reached out to members of the eLearning Guild community who are already exploring the possibilities of these emerging technologies. What follows is a collection of seven different perspectives examining the possibilities and implications that virtual, augmented, and mixed reality applications have for learning and performance.
Ethan Edwards, Allen Interactions
As we all get ready to join our family and friends for the Thanksgiving holidays and prepare for the big meal, it’s nearly impossible to avoid the endless advice on TV, radio, and online about how to prepare the perfect feast.
As it turns out, so much of that advice can easily be related to planning and preparing perfect e-learning.